How to Make Money as a Lose 30 in Thirty Affiliate
Thanks to the Internet, there are many, many ways to promote Lose 30 in Thirty and earn money as a Lose 30 in Thirty affiliate. Here are some of the best ways to promote Lose 30 in Thirty as an affiliate…
But don’t forget, one of the easiest ways to start promoting Lose 30 in Thirty as an affiliate is to simply replace regular links (i.e. anywhere you have listed www.Lose30inThirty.com on your site) with your special affiliate link that contains your nickname. (If you don’t have an affiliate link, read the instructions in the How to Start column to get going). Make sure that every time you have Lose30inThirty.com listed on your site that the link is actually your affiliate link including your links page.
1) Use my Lose 30 in Thirty articles to pre-sell the readers of your website, e-zine, or blog. You can use as many of the Free Lose 30 in Thirty articles and newsletters as you want to pre-sell your audience. Not only can you include the articles in your newsletters, but you are also free to post the content on your website and in your blog. We’ll be adding hundreds of articles and newsletter columns on the benefits of Lose 30 in Thirty as well as instructional fat loss tips to help educate your readers on better ways to lose fat.
You can use all of this content for free, and be sure to include your affiliate link at the end of the article and throughout the content. Please sign-up for our affiliate news and you’ll be alerted when new articles and newsletters are added to the affiliate section for your use.
One of the most important places to include your affiliate link is at the end of the article in the byline or resource box. Each article should include this, so that the reader knows who wrote the article (plus it allows you to add a little sales pitch).
Outrageous, outspoken and opinionated "anti-fitness industry, fitness guru", and Extreme Weightloss Specialist, Rocco Castellano, is the creator of the Lose 30 in Thirty Fitness Program, the host of the popular radio segment, askROCCO on stations across the country and a Syndicated Fitness & Lifestyle columnist.
Rocco believes that the fitness industry has made more fat people poor, than fit. "It would take someone two days just to assemble the Body by Jake Fitness Equipment, consistently showing that the fitness industry is more interested in selling gadgets than actual fitness," says Castellano.
His Lose 30 in Thirty program, based on his Emmy award winning program for MTV's MADE is sending shockwaves through the fitness industry as he finally reveals his secrets to dropping huge amounts of fat off his clients safely and quickly.
Rocco Castellano is the Boss at askROCCO Media and askROCCO.com, an internet resource for both fitness professionals and fitness enthusiasts.
2) Use banner ads and book cover graphics.
Put the Lose 30 in Thirty banners, book covers and other graphics on your website. A picture of an e-book cover can significantly increase sales and click through rates. There are plenty of covers and banners in the affiliate section, and you can even design your own. Thanks to our graphic designer, Lose 30 in Thirty has some of the hottest covers in the fitness e-book industry. And when you use the graphics, make sure that your affiliate code is correctly included in the graphic’s HTML code that way you’ll be sure to get credited for the sale. Your click through and conversion rates should jump when you use the graphics, and especially when you combine the graphics with a pre-sell article or review.
3) Write a book review
After you've read the e-book, write your own "book review" (in your own words) explaining what you liked about the book and why everyone should get a copy. A sincere review is most effective.
4) Write about your own Success Story and endorse the book.
Success stories are an incredibly powerful tool to motivate your readers to purchase the same program that worked for you. Put together a testimonial or success story, including the details about your progress (fat lost, etc.) and photos, if possible. You can put this in your blog, on your own website, or in your newsletter (it’s best to do all three!). Again, a sincere endorsement and a lot of details in your success story will help you make the most sales.
5) Send a solo promotional email to your email list. The best way to capture your list’s attention is to dedicate an entire email to promoting Lose 30 in Thirty. However, you can only do this if you have an opt-in email list. Send a solo email containing what you think is the best Lose 30 in Thirty article (or your review this would work incredibly well) and include the Resource Box (above) at the end of the article. Insert your affiliate link throughout the article where appropriate.
And one thing to remember; when it comes to Internet Marketing, your list is the key to your success. Build your newsletter list by placing an opt-in form on your website. So even if you don’t have a product of your own, you can still make money with your own website and email newsletter list.
6) Blog Write about Lose 30 in Thirty in your blog. Include your clickbank hoplink in the promotional link and in your links section. You can also use the Lose 30 in Thirty affiliate articles, newsletters, and Q & A columns in your blog.
7) Put Lose 30 in Thirty Ads in your e-zine. You can use the text in the Resource Box to introduce your readers to Lose 30 in Thirty, or you can include the e-book covers and banner ads, or you might list Lose30inThirty.com as a sponsor. You can also write your own ads or use any of the ads in the Lose 30 in Thirty affiliate section. You can place the ads at any place in your newsletter.
Don’t forget, you don’t need to have a product of your own to make money on the Internet. Just use our affiliate tools and content and you can start earning money as a Lose 30 in Thirty affiliate today!
Contact me if you have any questions about the Lose 30 in Thirty affiliate marketing system.